Short walk to the beach. Enclosed garden, BBQ, deck chairs, sun loungers. Perfect for families and couples.
Comfortable leather sofa’s to seat 6
Wodburning Stove for chilly evenings
TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime accounts
Large selction of games for all ages and DVD’s
Extending dining table to seat 6
Well equipped Kitchen
Washer/Dryer, Cooker, Full height Fridge Freezer
Microwave, Steamer, Slow Cooker.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms over 2 floors.
Kingsize bed on the top floor with TV.
2 x twin bedded rooms on the first floor.
Fully equipped for young families, travel cot, high chair,
bed guard, dining seat booster, stair gates, baby bath.
The cottage is one of four terraced properties that were built in the 1840s. All the gardens are at the front of the properties.Free parking is available a 3 minute walk away.
The patio area has a table, chairs, sun loungers and BBQ.
We provide everything you need for a trip to the beach, wind break, deck chairs even bucket and spades
You can book directly with us using the “Book Now” button where you will be taken to a secure booking site or if you prefer please contact us for the best rates currently available. Please note due to Covid, we are not able to provide bed linen which our current prices reflect. Duvets pillows etc are provided and are fresh for each guest.
We are pleased to inform you that all bookings made after 1st August 2020 are covered by our no quibble refund policy which offers a full refund if you cancel at anytime from 60 days up to 2 days before your arrival. This gives you peace of mind when booking. The only terms to this cancellation policy are listed below;
• Reimbursements: Only lodging costs are refunded. Additional extras, including but not limited to cleaning fees, taxes and other ancillary charges, will not be refunded.
• Refund Payments for cancelled bookings from 60 days up to and including 2 days before check in date will be released back to the cancelling guest on the scheduled date of check-out of the original booking.
• Cancellations made 1 day prior to or the day of check-in will not be eligible for refund. Example: For a
check in on Saturday, Guests could cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but
not Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check in).
• The policy does not cover two items:1) war/terrorism and 2) nuclear/radioactive disaster.
• The policy does not cover stays of more than 180 days duration or costs over £20,000
• Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying us in writing that they wish to cancel.
Yes dogs are welcome at the cottage but we do ask that they are kept downstairs and off the furniture. We do not charge extra for your pet.
Yes, we offer discounts the longer you stay with us. From 4 nights upwards. Please contact us before you book.
The cottage was built in 1830 and the stairs to the first floor are steep. The property would not be suitable for some-one with a physical disability.
During Covid times, check in time is 5pm due to specialised cleaning. Check out is 10am. We are allowing 36 hrs inbetween our bookings.
Our garden is at the front of the property. There is a free car park a 3 minute walk from the cottage
Where possible we prefer bank transfer but if you prefer you can pay via stripe transfer (debit and credit cards) on our booking page.