🛌 Sleeps 6 – 3 bedrooms
👩🏻🍳. Well equipped kitchen, cooker, full size fridge freezer, washer dryer, microwave, slow cooker, Liquidiser, mixer.
🔥 Lounge with dining area and wood burner. Large amount of games, DVD’s
🚿 Shower room with toilet.
🌻. Enclosed garden with decking area, sun loungers.
🏖 For the beach: Wind Break, Deckchairs, buckets, spades, boules.
👶 Family-friendly – cot, high chair, stair gates, baby bath, fire guard
📶. High-speed fibre broadband connected to Smart TV.
🎬 Use of Netflix and Amazon Prime Video
🎶 Bluetooth Bose speaker with Alexa and Spotify.
🏖 Short walk from the Beach, pubs, restaurants, golf, shops nearby
🦮 One dog welcome free of charge
🏡 Quiet location
You can book directly with us using the “Book Now” button or if you prefer please contact us for the best rates currently available.
We are pleased to inform you that all bookings made after 1st August 2020 are covered by our no quibble refund policy which offers a full refund if you cancel at anytime from 60 days up to 2 days before your arrival. This gives you peace of mind when booking.The only terms to this cancellation policy are listed below;
• Reimbursements: Only lodging costs are refunded. Additional extras, including but not limited to cleaning fees, taxes and other ancillary charges, will not be refunded.
• Refund Payments for cancelled bookings from 60 days up to and including 2 days before check in date will be released back to the cancelling guest on the scheduled date of check-out of the original booking.
• Cancellations made 1 day prior to or the day of check-in will not be eligible for refund. Example: For a
check in on Saturday, Guests could cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but
not Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check in).
• The policy does not cover two items:1) war/terrorism and 2) nuclear/radioactive disaster.
• The policy does not cover stays of more than 180 days duration or costs over £20,000
• Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying us in writing that they wish to cancel.
Yes dogs are welcome at the cottage but we do ask that they are kept downstairs and off the furniture. We do not charge extra for your pet.
Yes, we offer discounts the longer you stay with us. From 4 nights upwards. Please contact us before you book.
The cottage was built in 1830 and the stairs to the first floor are steep. The property would not be suitable for some-one with a physical disability.
During Covid times, check in time is 5pm due to specialised cleaning. Check out is 10am.
Our garden is at the front of the property. There is a free car park a 3 minute walk from the cottage
Where possible we prefer bank transfer but if you prefer you can pay via stripe transfer (debit and credit cards) on our booking page.